Hold Fast, I travel a fair bit and had the good fortune of going...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hold Fast,

I travel a fair bit and had the good fortune of going all over Tassie, which I found a wonderful place upload_2017-5-6_14-59-47.png . Cradle Mountain is spectacular for sure.

There's wonderful scenery on both sides of the coast even though the West side is perhaps the best know.

We also flew on a twin Cessna to the Franklin-Gordon national park and landed somewhere in the water and I felt like Adam. Unfortunately Eva, the missus, was there also and made me get back on that little plane upload_2017-5-6_14-56-16.png

On the East side, somewhere around Scottsdale there are wonderful farms and I tasted the nicest Jack Cheddar apart from the one from the US. My favorite cheese though is the Spanish Manchego. Pity that I don't drink these days, following a serious wine poisoning at the ripe old age of 16 upload_2017-5-6_15-13-37.png . Sadly I cannot drink the Bacchus Gold even though I love the red that we made from our own grapes (back in the village).

------

On a more down to Earth note, I'm attaching some charts of MYX - Mayne Pharma.

MYX - has been the subject of some pretty severe pull--backs, courtesy of 'controversial', or at least inaccurate, bad press.

Look deeper into these and you'll find there is little reason for alarm.

As you can see on the Weekly chart - there are 3 Significant events; all are quite noticeable as is the Big Volume for each one of them.

On the Daily chart - please not the 'ease of movement' following these pull-backs, indicating support for the stock;

Finally on the Monthly chart - there is a very Strong Line of Support around the $1- mark.

This last Significant event, and the way the Price closed, very close to the bottom of the range, leads me to believe that the price will travel a bit further.

I suspect that the price will test that Support zone very shortly, prior to consolidation and, hopefully, moving up.

The fundamentals are quite good and I have purchased the stock just recently. It is in a good sector too.

I mentioned this stock as I suspect it may be a good candidate to follow from a Wyckoff perspective, similar to the ones that Beany puts up. MYX - Weekly.png MYX - Daily.png MYX - Monthly.png

Jako and the rest of the group, any thoughts will be warmly appreciated.

Cheers,

soccer

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.