This is what I see.... On BUD, almost all of the high volume is...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    This is what I see....

On BUD, almost all of the high volume is on bars that close well off their highs.
    Now I will accept one or two bars like that as potential absorption bars, especially if the next bar is up (or there is a little successful test) in response.
    But all those like that looks like it is supply coming in (selling), most likely from below (for profit - as I don't think there is any stale supply to the left anyway).
    If there is downside follow through now, it will look a lot like this is a serious 'supply event' of some sort (I don't really like the word distribution, as it is too definite, and in the real world, things are not often so complete or exact like that....for instance if I am right and this is a big selloff of some kind, who is to say this is a 'complete sell off' by someone or some group, perhaps it is only a half of a position that has been sold, and following this, price will come back somewhat to consolidate and then be pushed up again, or be reaccumulated. So I prefer 'supply event' as it just says that some selling has come in, and I add the word 'serious or decent', if it looks like a nasty one that could cause some technical damage in the near term or longer........then again, maybe I am just a nutter........).

And yes, as you say @Incongruous on BUB it had the highest of the recent volumes, and on that volume price has broken below the last two bars lows......not a good look. There might be some support seen at that 60cps level I reckon.......but just how much is the question.......

Chart comp 230817 1.png ..

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.