Thanks for the charts, yes I still hold. I had a feeling this...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682

Thanks for the charts, yes I still hold.

I had a feeling this might happen when it started to fade on the days leading into the results announcement (unless there was going to be a terrible result, which was also possible)..........I do have to say that it was pushed down far more violently than I expected (and even had me questioning my thinking a bit on the second day).

I thought their results were quite good actually, although they didn't make as much money where I expected, but made more money elsewhere.
    And they paid a half cent dividend, which is pretty useless really (I don't know why they thought that was a good idea), perhaps they thought it made them look good to fund managers etc.. I am a serious amateur at F/A, so I might be reading it all wrong anyway.

So I bought some more early today, I sort of knew what was going to happen when it went down sharply on the results announcement, and felt there was a good chance it was going to be shaken out to accumulate.....although I do admit to being a little concerned at how deep they pushed it.....and with relative ease.
    And there might be more to come yet......we'll see hey....

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.