Seeing lots of small caps jump lately kinda makes me jealous as...

1. 3,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Seeing lots of small caps jump lately kinda makes me jealous as my stocks are just plodding along.
    That being said, I wouldn't of had a trade in the majority of them according to my trading plan.

The likes of KDR and A2M are 2 standouts that hurt more in that I have held positions in both for minor profits compared to the runs they have had. My fiddling nature has a tendency to cost me and I would be far better off having held positions longer even copping the few that go against me. Trading plan has been adjusted with a few more rules to address this.

I remember when I first embarked on Wyckoff/VSA techniques zero'ing in on the daily chart finding every 2nd bar as a test and trading a tick above the high as entry and tick below the low as a bail out. This resulted in many failed trades which would result in many minor losses. I've found myself now spending more time on weekly charts and becoming more patient with my trades which are going much better for me. Still lots to learn, but I feel I'm on the right track.

Definitely agree with you in trading your own way. I know some are shocked when I say I trade with only conditional orders lodged after hours.
    Last edited by Beany72: 12/10/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.