I expect that the majority of recorded webinars would be Gavin...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682

I expect that the majority of recorded webinars would be Gavin from recent times.
    Philip Friston retired and stopped doing his for a couple of years, but has started again recently.

I pretty much learned VSA from watching these webinars, they are invaluable, and it doesn't matter that they are out of date, it is the principles you need to learn. I pretty much used to watch one webinar (sometimes two) every night for about 18 months - two years (until my membership ran out). When I was a member around 2012-2013 the rest of the site was pretty much dead as a door nail. I attempted to get the forums going, by posting some charts regularly for a while, but there were very few other members who wanted to join in.

I found the best webinars were by Philip Friston when I first started learning, he is very patient, kind and understanding of new members (some of whom had been there for a long long long time...and probably were destined to never going to 'get it').
    After I had some reasonable understanding, webinars with Tom Williams, Dr Gary Dayton & David Weis was also really good to watch (there were a few that I watched many times). There were also some videos with other presenters like Sebastian Mamby etc., but the presenters above were my favourites.

Unless it has changed, I found the cost of VSA club membership too high (I was lucky and got free membership for a couple of years included in a software deal.....and the VSA club membership probably ended up being more valuable than the software ....haha).

So if you are really going to join and pay the money, make sure you have enough time to intensively watch the videos, so as not to pay too much money.
    Also start watching just one presenter to start with (like Philip Friston), go a fair way back in time (they are listed in date order), so you can work forward in time, and watch the story unfold on the chart (they covered many of the same charts each week).....and keep a list of videos watched so you watch them in order.

good luck,

It might be worth in the short term, to Google search, and You Tube search, the names of the presenters above. There used to be quite a few free recorded webinars around. Also sign up on Dr Gary's website - he usually has some free stuff available, but is quite expensive for everything else (and spends as much time on psychology, as actually reading the chart, and trading). And that reminds me.......the VSA club will help you learn to "read the chart", it will not teach you to 'trade'...that is a completely different skill, and needs to be learned elsewhere.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.