No, I didn't save any vids. If you scroll back a bit on this...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    No, I didn't save any vids.

If you scroll back a bit on this thread, there was a member who was going to join the VSA club, cant remember who at the minute, but it was a semi regular poster I think.
    Perhaps the advanced search could help.

The videos and video player is a bit old fashion in the VSA club, and is like from the 1980's, unless it has been updated since I was last there (in early 2014 I reckon).

Yes it is a bit too expensive I reckon (they play on the fact the Americans are used to spending large sums on self education, so they are used to it - whereas I am a cheapskate, and don't spent at all on self education, if I can help it). If you can dedicate the time, and immerse yourself, to watch as many vids as possible in a relatively short time it would probably be worth it. Perhaps you should ring or email them, and ask if there are any special prices going (they are good at 'wheeling and dealing'). Another way, is perhaps to just buy for a very short period (a month or so), and really dedicate yourself for that period, and then reset and recover (consolidate - like price in an uptrend) for a while, before buying another month or two if you think it is worth it.

If you do join, ask questions on this thread if you don't understand a concept or principle.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.