Wyckoff trading method, page-24

1. 3,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hi Gobble,

I wouldn't do justice trying to add to anything Jako can put you onto.

However, there are I believe a complimentary set of tools...

My suggestion would be to bone up on Tim Morge. He's a former student on Dr Alan Andrews, the median line and Action/Reaction man. Tim is an extremely successful trader and currently manages large funds for, among others, the British and Saudi royal families.

He has two websites with some free stuff and many webinars via Interactive Brokers.

Market Geometry

Median Line

Interactive Brokers Webinars

The webinars are generally an hour long with about 30 mins of Q&A after. So not good if you are time poor. From memory, you'd need to download their viewing software, which is easy enough and free. If you want to learn a few tricks from someone who has worked with gun professional traders it is well worth the investment in time.

On YouTube there are also some 'teasers' featuring Tim and/or his business partner Shane Blankenship. These short vids are surprisingly good but leave you wanting more as they are promo stuff for their mentoring services.

There is a huge amount to digest so I guess have a look and see if there's a particular topic that grabs you.

Oh yeah, there is also Patrick Mikula's excellent book 'The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews and Five New Trendline Techniques.' This is available free in PDF format on the net.

You might find Tim's style irritating as he might sound a bit arrogant/cocky at first. However, after watching a fair bit of his stuff and reading loads of his publications I kinda understand, you just have to believe in yourself and your tools. He always credits his teachers and sources and I find that an honourable trait, and just love his stuff.

Hope that helps.

Toastie.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.