Hey Folks was suppose to post a few of my charts last night with...

1. 8,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hey Folks was suppose to post a few of my charts last night with my analysis feel free to comment/hate/abuse/tell me off about my charts and my theories behind it

Ive been taking my studies from Trading like Oneil, Trade like a stock market wizard and Wyckoff. Found across all two operators they utilize the Wyckoff theory more off the spring or coil towards the major B/O. Possibly the best investment I made this FY was through those books and Jako's videos and a bunch of others. If i took the time to studies these instead of trusting my brokers... i would of avoided all those nasty losses that crippled my FY performance.

QUB: FA logistics, bulk goods, containers, shipping  yards. They lease out space for bulk goods arrival and departure of ports. Pretty much if you buy anything globally most likely it got dropped off at these ports see photo. Most likely will be the beneficiaries of the IO/OIL/GAS surge over the last 12 months.

upload_2019-6-12_19-53-42.png

Now chart Wise weekly for the past 4 years it failed to break under the 200 day MA but more so however done nothing but drift sideways.
    upload_2019-6-12_19-55-15.png

But as we zoom into the past 1.5 years weekly it has been tightening up. March was the true test big red fat volume bar. But get this it failed to break lower!!
    upload_2019-6-12_19-57-0.png

So then I came up with this theory, it failed to break lower I guess its holding up quite well. Formed a higher low!! Then it makes me wonder if it was like this part see circled Phase D

upload_2019-6-12_19-46-23.png upload_2019-6-12_19-59-48.png

Now If we scan the daily chart there is no real area of concern. The sell down was well supported and held the ground, no following actions, similar to COL <- Jako's video

upload_2019-6-12_20-2-29.png

Today we had lift off but no volume came. To help kick this higher or it wasn't met with late arvo selling spree so it could form the next leg up or sideways here for a few more days before the Institutional investors start piling their cash in.

So Trading plan....

I got in a bit too early.... the stock stagnated and failed to do anything constructively so i sold due to the macro tension over at the US. Made chump change but i knew it wouldn't get away that quickly.

End of May came along a bit of volume stuck out past the 40 day MA of the volume took a position higher then what i bought now waiting........  I could of been shaken out but the sell down lacked volume so that was a positive sign that didn't cause me to pull the trigger. Stop Loss at initial buy was at 2.70 now i have moved it up to 2.82 if it gets going again tomorrow will move the stop to the break out point 2.90

upload_2019-6-12_20-7-36.png

Now everyone please roast me!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.