Thanks in advance for the video Jako - I'll watch it later...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Thanks in advance for the video Jako - I'll watch it later tonight.

I was wondering if you had and if it was not too much trouble to post a wave chart and if you had a Weis Wave Volume indicator or whatever you use to go with it? I'd like to check out with the same stock (any stock) how the home brew one I made compares. Mainly the turning points.

I have no idea how Weis calculates the wave and turning points, but I haven't used Renko or ATR. I've used a modified Jurik moving average so I'm curious how that picks the turning points compared to proven or existing wave charts. The wave plot (zig zag) will look a bit different as I have forced the plot to use the recent high or low rather than plot the close on the turning point, as this helps me see and identify the pivots quickly. But really more interested in the turning points- as that is what is used to calculate the accumulated wave volume.

Thanks, Rooster.

This is the type of chart I was expecting to see in your latest video when I first read your post tongue.png: .

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1611/1611978-7f3646dfb50f75483168fa84610c8316.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.