Hi @Juanita111 There was a former Hot Copper member (@mitta) who...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Hi @Juanita111

There was a former Hot Copper member (@mitta) who (along with some associates) used Wyckoff methodology to day trade ASX Top 50 stocks with consistent success over many years, using DMA CFD accounts - mostly with First Prudential Markets (but not exclusively).
    Look him up and check some of his older posts - he did spend time looking at micro caps for a period, but made his real money day trading large caps.

I don't know of anyone using Wyckoff/VSA to trade the Sydney futures exchange, and I don't follow any instruments closely (I do pay for 'daily' SFE data).
    I spent some time studying and trading overseas futures for a while, but the hours are terrible, my family life suffered, and I didn't really enjoy the frenetic pace of day trading so much.
    Day Trading is difficult, emotional, very time consuming, and will do you head in over time unless you are 'really' suited to that style.

My personality is more laid back and casual, so I switched to swing trading ASX Stocks and more medium/longer term ASX stock trades.
    Usually larger small cap stocks and smaller mid cap stocks - but I am open to all opportunities.
    This type of trading suits my personality better, and allows me much more time to consider the market.
    Although my trading style is pretty boring overall (and I do sometimes miss the day trading), I know I am more consistent with my current trading style.
    And it also allows me to 'have a life away from the screen', which for me is important.

cheers
    Last edited by Jako8557: 10/12/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.