No worries @farmlife, I will try to do some more video's when I...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    No worries @farmlife, I will try to do some more video's when I can, the Corona Virus stuff has slowed me down and changed some priorities right now. Hopefully as things settle down further I will be able to get started and do some more.

I am not an expert in PnF per se, although they are very similar to the wave charts I use, and the analysis is similar (PnF is helpful because it removes a lot of the general market 'noise' which only serves to confuse longer timeframe analysis - even if 'longer timeframes' means a 4hr chart when compared to a 5min chart).
    I mainly use PnF for the price target counts, and for a different perspective of a chart. PnF counts have proven roughly accurate over time, and offer a reasonable guide as to how much of a 'cause' has been built in a market.

Any time you need some an explanation or have a question, just ask and I will look at it as soon as I can.

Best advice generally is to remain flexible in your thinking (let the chart do the talking), and always look for confirmation (even if you have taken a position in anticipation).

cheers
    Last edited by Jako8557: 09/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.