Really appreciated @Rooster100 and my thoughts on that spring...

1. 9,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    Really appreciated @Rooster100 and my thoughts on that spring like action on the 22/4 and where at first it doesn't appear to occur in an established support area.

There were two bars back on the 12th and 13th March which had above average volume yet an anomaly in spread, the second bar (the green one) should have been the recovery or the start of one but the downward move continued but not with the same intensity nor volume and finally recovered back above that resistance level given by those two bars. The dip into this resistance area on the 22/4 while not appearing as a spring as we know it was certainly a strong rejection of that support area.

The other bar I find interesting was the wide spread down bar of the 23rd March. It was not supported by a large increase in volume and subsequently the sp recovered as you've noted.

I do use volume at price (VAP) plots occasionally to confirm the type of analysis like the above but it will miss things like those two bars I mentioned.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2224/2224805-75f025d34454127890383ea093eb9846.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.