Terrific video @Jako8557. It coheres "the story" of the chart...

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Terrific video @Jako8557. It coheres "the story" of the chart clearly, plausibly and compellingly. Really good stuff. Thanks.

Although one should never pre-empt the market, your analysis softens by bearish outlook (based on fundamentals). Which is just to emphasise how well I think you've identified the story. One thing I'm now clear on, is that the XJO has been in accumulation mode for the last few weeks. What I don't have a strong sense for is whether the absence of supply in this zone is merely being held back tactically for the moment. (There would be so much to gain by holding back the supply in this zone momentarily.)

In any case, as a wise man once said , one should always only listen to (and not pre-empt) the market.

1. Am I right to interpret that a consequence of your "sometimes what DOESN'T happen tells us what has happened" observation means that the current uptrend *necessarily* cannot be taken to be the market's "true" expression because the price action is resulting from only the presence of demand, not also the concurrent presence of supply?

2. From your experience, after such a market correction, can it be easily enough be confirmed (later) once that active demand/active supply tug of war is in play? (What is the key "tell"? the chart structure entering expansion phase (swings and retests) on strong volume?

Nice one Dr Jako

(Yes, I've still to respond to your other great posts you copied me in to. Just want to do a bit of research first to increase the chance of my response adding some value)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.