Wyckoff trading method, page-5

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    They are all expensive....... i think the basic version of ninja is reasonably priced, but I think you still need a data feed and then the cost of Davids plug in.

can you do Point and Figure charts with what you have got ??

as the wave charts are VERY similar to PnF, just a modern adaption really.

And on those charts David showed in the Vid., they are really 'clear cut' examples (bar one),
    so just be aware that not all trades on a day to day basis, are quite as clear as those shown on the video.
    and they can take some time to develop, depending on what timeframe you are using,
    so searching different currency pairs or different trading instruments,
    and waiting for them to set up properly, can take a while........ so having a lot of patience is a strong point.

On that video, you knew there was a trade on each page, he should have slipped a few in that didn't have a trade, and perhaps a couple that had not 'set up' completely yet. That would have made it more like 'real world'. And you are often trading 'probabilities', like......"there is a higher probability of 'this' happening, as opposed to 'that' happening, so I will bet on the higher probability side ". David calls bets like this the "cost of finding out" (if you are right)

cheers
    Last edited by Jako8557: 08/03/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.