This week is another Quiz, as they have proved fairly popular....

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    This week is another Quiz, as they have proved fairly popular.
    Instead of testing your ability to identify a certain VSA or Wyckoff principle,
    this week I want you to look at the chart and decide if the stock will most likely go higher, lower or sideways.
    If possible explain briefly why you made your choice, and include any linework that supports your thoughts.

Then once the results are up (later tonight, behind a spoiler), ask any questions .....

I suggest that if you are going to play,
    Take a copy of the chart and paste it into Microsoft Paint, or some similar software, and draw lines or arrows and/or comments on it.
    When finished save it to file and then upload it back onto this thread, and preferably hide the chart behind a 'spoiler' if possible so as not to affect the opinions of other members.
    I won't be trying to trick you at all, so don't 'over think' the exercise.

enjoy,

The chart below is a bit more difficult, look at the price action and volumes carefully.
    There are some decent hints on the chart, but you would not have known for sure what to expect.
    The probabilities are higher for one side for sure, so consider what price did on the volume each time......

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.