POS 0.00% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

My take is - nothings changed its business as usual. POS has NO...

1. 9,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4185
    My take is -
    nothings changed its business as usual.
    POS has NO DEBT
    NO JUNKBONDS
    MASSIVE MILLS & MINES
    NO OFFTAKE terms to breach (unlike MCR PAN BHP)

I expect a big boy to go into POS dirt cheap and take a large stake beating away those dufuses BMM AFAF Citi for good & lead us into production, someone not a backstabber and reliable who wants to make money & not selldown & collapse his own wealth like they stoopidly did.
    Creasy/IGO GMD RIO FQM are possibilities there.

MCR PAN BHP IGO will soon be wracked with legal cases over offtake breaches & non supply breaches & damages claims with the lawyers have field days out imho
    PAN offtake breach will affect Trafiguras supply
    IGO shuttering FF & cosmos will affect its offtakes with BHP & Trafigura at 50% each
    MCRs breach of its offtake will affect BHP offtake to Tesla and other suppliers which it cannot service at all (again I called this SPOT ON 2 years ago)
    Its a dogs breakfast now for this motley crew.

On the contrary, POS now looking pretty in pink dirt cheap and all those MILLS MINES with NO DEBT. I expect more Li, gold tailings, water with more deals with GMD.

There will be the annual CR as usual and money paid for POS gold tailings & water will support POS for years. POS can survive any nuclear winter yet again but I dont think this one will last more than 6-9 months as market realises theyve been fooled by BIG SHOT.

PHs decisions the pay down that $30M junkdebt with the yanks, not restart early, not take the $62M debt or sign offtake deals and remove AFAF from register seem to be masterful in hindsight.
    Yet his massive salary, massive cash wastage on studies/plans on reinventing the wheel, the useless PBT deal & empty promises on restart were a disaster.
    He is still chairman so still has a chance to prove himself.

The big boys $14,000M cashburning will be investigated for a while and may mean the end for some of those investors for good in this sector.
    AFAFs reputation once again has been tarnished after all his promises and bullish rants in Kambalda & will go down like his ANL speaches in 2001 at murrin murrin.

Its all about preservation now
    and how high or low POS SP will go not whether it will survive as that is now assured. The NP is irrelevant and its all about the cash and reducing costs now whilst keeping the pit dewatered and lights on ready for a never ending restart project.

POS has survived and is in position to benefit as all the others have fallen on their own expensive swords.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $170.7K 24.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 16716739 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 17650024 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 1048499
Last updated 15.54pm 24/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.