LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

wyoming update, page-2

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I can't tell you anything about dates, but what I can tell you is one of the delegates I spoke to in Xi'an was from Wyoming. They are very keen on alternative advanced coal technologies over there. So much so that the Wyoming Governor was one of the speakers at a conference in Xi'an on the subject.

http://governor.wy.gov/media/pressReleases/Pages/GovernorTravelstoChina.aspx

Even despite the Chinchilla project there is concern about UCG and possible pollution or other affects. One can probably thank the QLD government and the CXY fiasco in part the rest is the fear concerns from shale fracking. One could say BUT they have nothing to do with LNC process and you would be right. But one is dealing with sentiment, perceptions and bureaucracy. Well, thats the way I see it anyway, perhaps someone may want to expand on that or offer a different view.

IMO thats why the the GCL-P deal is so important. An up and running UCG program not only supplies logistical, cost and production data, it also supplies a solid platform to providing environmental affects or rather the lack thereof. Should the UCG process continue to prove a clean efficient process on a mass production scale, then we may see a faster implementation process for new projects.

Who knows, even the QLD government may suddenly approve the process plant that LNC wants in QLD. Hell, they may even front some money for it, who knows.

UCG wise, IMO, LNC is at a turning point, IF they can get this deal off the ground. Otherwise we will have to wait for the slower Wyoming test.

I can tell you China is extremely energy hungry, especially for alternative clean energy processes. Not to mention on ways to utilize a lot of their coal which is in geographically challenging area's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.