LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

wyoming, page-4

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Bleeding hearts of the world unite

Anyone here_not_vegetarian (or do we think men in white coats stand near animals as they die of old age and roll over to get caught in little butterfly nets)

What about the car we just drove in, the keyboard you just typed on. or did that appear from a stephen hawking wormhole? Maybe you drive a De Lorean?

I mean we slaughtered over a million iraqis since 1991 in the nanme of sanctions and freedom. We're sending afghanistan back to the stone age all in the nemae of ENERGY.

And yet linc no, they wont open cut their mines. No. they dont burn the coal in huge power plants- not even dumping spent uranium at their nuclear power plant.

But- shock, aghast- the landscape in the middle of south frikking oodnawoopwoop Australia is gonna get some pock marks on it.

Quick. sell. contact al gore and peter garrett. Shut it down! shut. it.down!!!!

Look. I appreciate those with tree hugging ideals, but they need to get a grip of the world they live in and how their world operates.

It might not be Jack Nicolson in a Few good men, but its pretty darned close.

They provide that oil because we want it. And it comes at a very, big, cost. Gulf of Mexico anyone? Exxon Valdex, Nigeria, $Hell..etc

I wonder if tree huggers wear Diamonds?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.