WZR 0.00% 3.0¢ wisr limited

No I'll stay out of this stock regardless of its performance...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    No I'll stay out of this stock regardless of its performance (unless I saw they have overcome what I see as the flaws in their business model). While I (usually) follow chart indicators strictly I have a few 'don't go there's' - such as sovereign risk (Africa), environmental risk (coal), animal welfare (live animal trade) and where I just can't see how a business model is sustainable (WZR). I do very little fundamental research (preferring to trust in the charts alone) and it was only when this thread made me look at issues I wouldn't normally bother with that I saw potential problems. Unfortunately, that was after I'd bought in. As I posted previously I also considered my analysis might be wrong as price seemed to be having trouble getting over 20 cents, but that was less of a consideration than WZR's business model.
    Someone else posted about changes that will allow lenders access to full credit history of a borrower from other lenders. That would be a game changer for consumer lending but I'll believe it when I see it as it opens a raft of privacy issues (I can hear the cries of the privacy crusaders already!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $18.92K 670.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 640149 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 40038 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.