WZR 3.33% 3.1¢ wisr limited

WZR Charts, page-281

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    if we assume some of these price targets being thrown around of 8 cents. You know..such a tragic price drop to a number of guys watching on the sidelines lol. It actually isn’t tragic it’s just where they want to start buying again for a day trade.

anyway if we assume 8 cents the market cap with 682 million shares on issue will be 54.5 million.

I am guessing they have an estimated 17 million at bank so the enterprise value at 8 cents is 37 million.

an enterprise value of 37 million for a stock like wisr which has shown quarter on quarter growth and proof that it is grabbing market share from the big 4 and disrupting the personal loan market.

with new exciting app development and products around the corner wisr is a solid stock to be in. All in my opinion. As I mentioned in prior posts the sell down was on extreme low volume so for me you will see an immediate bounce. I’m not a day trader or chartists though I’m a fundamental investor so whether it drops or rises I’ll be holding either way. I won’t consider selling any until I’m banking serious profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $42.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $40.75K 1.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 229306 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1190559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.