WZR 0.00% 2.8¢ wisr limited

Sigh... no this is not oversold. A chart using MACD or other...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Sigh... no this is not oversold. A chart using MACD or other lagging indicator can not adequately take into consideration the fact that the company is over 4 times more capitalised than it was just before the raise. The price is the reflection of the market expectations of what WISR can do with the extra capital, as well as the (assumed) introduction of more institutional investors. Notice that the recent ramp up coincided with the release of the first tranche of shares from the recent CR. At a 20-30% premium, it would have been normal expectations for the price to fall with some easy quick profit-taking... but this did not happen. Remember the CR was supposedly substantially oversubscribed (many times over), if true, many of the participants in the CR that were unsuccessful (or wanted more) would have wanted to get in on the action when the first trance was released (expecting a price drop to do so). When it was obvious this was not going to happen, then you could make the case that some of these players would have decided to buy at market to at least get some fill.

Although I agree that market depth can be manipulated, over time it can derive useful information. As it currently stands, there is still substantial buying support here to support current price. Yes, there is a potential for this stock to fall hard! But those of us who were around the previous CR (at 6.8c) saw similar market behaviour to what we are experiencing now. It never came back to 6.8c in that case, so buying at 18c would seem wishful thinking IMHO.

@ImpulseBuyer please just stop commenting on price and price forecasts. I'm happy with your discourse regarding the merits of the company itself, but I don't find your inputs on price valuable at all, and it just frustrates rather than informs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.