WZR 3.33% 3.1¢ wisr limited

if we assume some of these price targets being thrown around of...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    if we assume some of these price targets being thrown around of 8 cents. You know..such a tragic price drop to a number of guys watching on the sidelines lol. It actually isn’t tragic it’s just where they want to start buying again for a day trade.

anyway if we assume 8 cents the market cap with 682 million shares on issue will be 54.5 million.

I am guessing they have an estimated 17 million at bank so the enterprise value at 8 cents is 37 million.

an enterprise value of 37 million for a stock like wisr which has shown quarter on quarter growth and proof that it is grabbing market share from the big 4 and disrupting the personal loan market.

with new exciting app development and products around the corner wisr is a solid stock to be in. All in my opinion. As I mentioned in prior posts the sell down was on extreme low volume so for me you will see an immediate bounce. I’m not a day trader or chartists though I’m a fundamental investor so whether it drops or rises I’ll be holding either way. I won’t consider selling any until I’m banking serious profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $42.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $40.75K 1.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 229306 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1190559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.