WZR 3.57% 2.9¢ wisr limited

if I listened to half the people on this forum I wouldn’t be...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    if I listened to half the people on this forum I wouldn’t be buying any shares, so many down rampers and up rampers thinking they know what every stocks gonna do like they work for company, I don’t even have an opinion on this stock, logic and general research tells me that companies like this will be in more demand over time and any big moves they make in the meantime will just add to the value unless you’re a $100k or more deep you’re making flips for peanuts anyway, even at 100k shares you cash out $20k or so at todays rate dependent on when you bought in so what, I mean if you need the cash sure thing but are you not supposed to hold shares especially if you’ve invested so deeply in them?

Nearly every thread in this forum has a magic mike throwing in their two cent opinion on shares taking a dump it’s almost like the whole things setup to entice people sell low for a reason, like every time a sock is doing well I always see “yeh not for long will be back at .10c soon I’ll buy in then” Guess what no one cares buy in at .10c and come back and tell us how well you did, don’t down ramp the crap out of something for the sake of it or you just look like you’ve a motive behind it.

I guess it’s a great thing most shareholders don’t visit these forums or not many shares would have any value.

Seems not many actually listen to rule regarding low effort or unsubstantiated ramps or misleading statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $39.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $5.398K 191.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99868 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 99893 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.