WZR 2.56% 3.8¢ wisr limited

I'm surprised why people change their opinion on WZR on a day by...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm surprised why people change their opinion on WZR on a day by day basis. I understand if you were a day trader or swing trader the constant fluctuation in SP and in different price action could be a worry. If you are an investor aren't you buying into the company because you see value on a fundamental basis long term? If you read their earning report again, IMO it all reads positive, nothing alarming for a new company looking to gain market positioning. in particular the company is growing quickly, they are winning awards / building a solid reputation. I understand their cash burn rate is high but the upside and cross sell capability wzr has is great. Since they are adding more and more revenue streams, their customer acquisition cost remains the same, yet the profit from each customer increases. If they sustain the current growth rate, with adding more strings to their bow with revenue streams. IMO its a profitable business model. Hence why I'm happy to sit and hold this and see where it goes, upsides out way downsides for me. Just my opinion/rant. NOT advice. DYOR.
    Last edited by Charliesea: 04/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $52.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $15.23K 399.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446100 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 35619
Last updated 14.41pm 06/05/2024 ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.