WZR 3.70% 2.8¢ wisr limited

WZR Charts, page-4648

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I think its a growth stock and a growth story, with only one metric that matters (like all growth stocks), which is showing they can win customers and hyper grow revenue.

Im personally less fussed about their cash burn, as in a finance company this can be really deceiving (money in and money out on loans, changes the cash position daily).

The only stats that matters atm are loan growth (where they are flying), and revenue growth, which directly flows from the first metric. So its very easy to model future revenue and profit just base on the loans they are writing now. Costs will flatten out at scale, like every other lender in the world. Its a proven model, its just a matter of time now, and this will be back through ATH's in the 30c+ range I reckon.

And I do think this is still a $1 stock in a couple of years.

I dont think the real money will be waiting for the 4C, I think its probably just all been distracted with so many tech IPO's back end of last year, so they all forgot about this little gem of a company. I personally got distracted with every broker I know pitching out more tech IPO's to me in the last few months of last year that I couldnt keep track, and by December didnt want to think about any more high growth tech stories, and I was just done for the year.

Maybe im not indicative, but after a good break I've remembered all the reasons why i've always liked WZR so much as we start 2021. I think it will be back on the radar of lots of people as they wake up over the next couple of weeks. All IMHO, and been wrong before... DYOR etc.

Of course, with Bitcoin hitting $40K USD, I've a lot more capital now to deploy that i did back then.. so im more keen again to look at good high growth stocks like WZR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $38.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $13.95K 498.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121514 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 998452 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.