WZR 2.44% 4.0¢ wisr limited

“Oh dear. Quick, let's get a "blue sky" chart up quickly. In...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    “Oh dear. Quick, let's get a "blue sky" chart up quickly. In need of desperate support.”

was @TomMorley comment just trying to understand how that was being helpful? And not being a complete smart ass.

All I did was ask for a chart in a charting thread and now I have you with hurt feelings saying I was being rude? How so because I asked for a chart? I know yesterday was valentines day so did I ask for the chart in a non loving manner? I’m trying to understand exactly where I went wrong here...

Oh YES I know where I went wrong, I simply questioned the fact that wisr SP pulled back a little and asked for a chart I completely forgot the rules that all holders and not holders require to uphold and I broke the the big one by asking questions and mentioning the SP price pulling back, I forgot the only way to get help on HC forums is one must always be positive and only agree with upramping of held shares and ONLY ask for charts when a stock is performing well.

And yes I’ve only been investing for two whole weeks, I get some of my investing advice from impulsebuyer as I saw his avatar with that brick of cash next to his head so I know that if he makes a call I’ll be soon able to upgrade my avatar with a brick of cash as well. I also get private messages on here from people with private profiles telling me where to put my put money, I signed over half my assets to shares that this one guy said he has this amazing hot tip that’s gonna blow on Monday and make me a millionaire so can’t wait for that.

As you can see this investing noob has all the help he needs.

I’m actually just learning charts now and how to properly read them and do them for myself so one day soon I can post a chart in here and help others as well, I’m learning what intersecting lines and breakouts are on macd etc so hopefully with the help of some nice members on here and some youtube tutorials I’ll have the hang of it soon.

Sorry I meant no offence by asking for a chart and having an opinion on things I’ll leave that to you the real pro.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $54.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $9.165K 232.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189255 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 207688 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ 43100
Last updated 14.45pm 02/05/2024 ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.