FRX 7.41% 2.5¢ flexiroam limited

X pack, page-23

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    A great little resource, and I wouldn't have found it unless Priori Data shut down their free option.

I believe the MAU stats although important, must be taken with a grain of salt. Since the FRX have commenced bombarding users with special offer notifications, the app usage would have invariably increased.

The two aspects I'm monitoring closely are Most Impactful & Downloads History

Most Impactful shows the biggest 24 hour change in downloads, and is usually one of the big countries (yesterday 109 rank jump in USA). This gives a much clearer picture than looking at AppAnnie, where there may be many high ranks, but these could be in tiny countries, that essentially mean nothing.

Downloads History is the most important and is showing a significant increase in iOS since the start of November (annoyingly when I lost access to Priori). It is currently showing a 75.6% increase for the last 30 days. Looking at the chart, if the trend holds until end of month, it will be closer to 100% month on month growth to around 10k iOS downloads!

These numbers are much higher than Priori, but trend although huge seem to match the chart visually. On Priori FRX were consistently achieving 3k p/m. If the growth sustains this month I'd be expecting this is more like 6k.

On the Android side of things the rate of downloads has been reducing to slightly under 2k on Priori for Oct. Apptopia shows -53% decrease to 4k for the last 30 days! It also says the average for the last 6 months is 9k!!

Given the Play store says FRX still have under 100k Android downloads in total I find this hard to believe. I also believe the trend is inaccurate. The chart looks stable, perhaps slightly increasing, and the trend over the previous 6 months on Priori had been a 10% monthly decline. I'll also note that on Priori, Malaysia was responsible for almost 50% of downloads, so this is by by far the most important country for Android.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $18.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $11.12K 445K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 273857 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 588595 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.