VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

x3 convertible notes, page-14

1. 1,514 Posts.
    Hey Guys,
    Gav and I have been posting on this site for more than 2 years! We agree to disagree!
    He likes to draw newcomers into his arguements! And because his view point is always the complete opposite of most people on this site, he inevitably succeeds in enticing someone to challenge him! This happens time and time again! However good your arguement may be, you will not convince Gav of anything different to what he repeated states

His themes goes like this:

"Amen to that brother! Full of crap penny stock pumpers trying to find a new sucker to sell their cancer to".

"The tumor is in the boardroom with this one".

"Supply exceeded demand suckers. That means price goes down, down and down some more til we get to 3c".

Now obviously someone new to VLA will get "hot under the collar" as this is provocative talk!!! But this will make no difference. So I just watch and read and smile as he "catches" one after another. In fact he had a "field day" today. He caught 4 big fish!!!

Why does he do it???
    I once challenged him to this explanation!
    If you don't hold shares, why bother with "all this" Gav?!
    If you do hold shares,"Just sell them when you get a good price and move on!!?"
    The explanation he gave was that he bought millions of shares a long time ago, when they were about $1.00 and any price in the last 2 years would never compensate him even by a fraction!

My interpretation of Gav's explanation: Well "Take it or leave it!?"

My opinion: Like any fanatical fisherman, Gav likes fishing. He casts out the bait with the hidden hook and carefully lures his prey into the his trap. Then suddenly they are hooked and the game is on......
    A fantastic sport really.......this fishing!?!
    Funnily enough, I prefer tennis
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.