VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

MR Deeds, I look on with amusement at your many posts here....

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    MR Deeds, I look on with amusement at your many posts here. Would you mind divulging what you do for a living ?
    I am a long time follower of VLA (formerly psx) and have moved into having a greater interest in CBZ for the time being. I still have a small VLA holding.
    For the record, i'm not much interested in the comments that fly around here about BOTS, silly traders and conspiracy theories about note holders dumping shares. However starting a conversation about the fundamental science behind the company seems like a worthy discussion point as this is the business of VLA, traders aside. Having seen many Aussie biotech companies fail over time, i think there's room for discussion in here about the real risk to this business (assuming the science is good; and it seems as though it could well be) and that is funding. Without ongoing funding, this company dies or gets sold for peanuts. I don't think anyone should be deluded into thinking that this is a commercially viable business any time soon. So in my opinion, there many more years of dilution provided people can remain interested enough to participate in capital raising after capital raising. The other more appealing option is to score a big Pharma buyer or licensing deal. Now this last option is going to only provide real financial results if VLA has done some serious phase 2 trials. until this point, the science although appearing promising has really only been looked at in a small handful of humans and a few mice. worth much ? not really. serious Phase 2 trials = $$$$$ So perhaps this stock really is worthy enough for traders only at this stage. If you do have a serious interest in the science, have a look at CBZ. Not only do VLA own a reasonable amount of stock but they are half way through a serious phase 2 trial 75 patients already enrolled, 75 to go. Chances are it will fall on listing on Monday, but this in my opinion is a stock with real short term potential where science looks equally as promising as VLA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.