TEG 0.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Xanadu are you pumped?, page-24

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Yes Q and Joel just great news.
    Couple of weeks earlier than I thought for sure.
    Sheeze only 8 days and we are away.
    Its a top looking Cantilever Rig that will be pushed to the Max with this extensive drill, that picture that Mindfull posted tells the story - bloody awesome.
    Our partners at T7 and Tamarind will learn a great deal as well from this drill I am sure they look forward to seeing those cores.
    For me it will just add another pce to the puzzle as I would expect our partner T7 will be pushing hard to get us a Jack up Rig for a drill in our permit next year to test at least 3 structures including the updip at Mentelle that has already had oil shows but that is purely my opinion. Cash for that won't be a problem as I'm pretty sure I have worked out who a couple of our partners will be.
    For mine 2018 will be an incredible year for the Triangle. If you all thought 2017 was good strap in for 2018 it will only get better.
    But for now we have the mighty Xanadu.
    Sheet this is just so exciting for all 4 involved. Company changer for life in a nutshell if we have success here.
    But for us at Triangle the first exploration step into becoming something special.

The above all my opinion only as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $90.07K 4.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2589997 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 907945 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.