TEG 0.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Xanadu are you pumped?, page-43

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    TEG has a low market cap compared to explorers with nothing but hope. If you look at the last presentation the shares available for mug punters are around 24% of 160 odd million. Very low liquidity which will result in rapid rises or falls. Compare that to other penny stocks with billions of shares on issue plus debt or the overhang of a con note. So all things considered TEG is a very tempting gamble. The spud has been moved forward which shows efficiency and excitement by those in the ground. I have a small holding, but the way I look at is if they hit oil then the multiples of gain far outweigh the loss in mc if they miss. Happy to hold and wait. Certainly not enough shares floating for day traders to play with this, which is also good. Leading to spud I would expect continued rise in sp (within reason). But if the 14% chance pays off then expect blue sky and a significant rerate. If a dud basically halve your investment as the punishment on failure is usually brutal. Just ask those holding a well known exploration oiler that failed in Alaska. Although our market cap is around 1/8th of theirs. Certainly no market interest or belief of success as xanadu is a funky play in relatively unknown territory. I certainly hope they hit. And will happily wait and see as I don't have my house invested in this. Only a mug punter would have millions of shares in this penny stock. But certainly worth a punt for a few K, given the risk reward profile. All in my opinion of course. Cheers mitz
    Last edited by Mitzu007: 29/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 288810 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1468545 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.