NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

The information that is released is by agreement of all the...

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    The information that is released is by agreement of all the members of the JV.
    NWE are the operator but they are bound by the agreement that was entered into.
    Clearly they want to be 100% accurate with the data that they are going to release. I personally do not know what the processes are for the varification of the data logs, flow rates and the down hole readings that they have taken.

Beau1976,
    Don't forget to include in your resource calculations the 2.6tcf of gas that was discovered at A2 and the 20bbls of Oil /day that was flowing when the well was shut in.
    For those of you who do remember the initial flow of 0.77mmscf/d of gas from the first fracced zone. We were sure, as was management that the gas was coming from that zone. We all wanted the company to stick a straw into it and start selling the gas. Fortunately the management did the due diligence properly and run wire line logs and found that the gas was not coming from the sandstone but from the coal seams above and the fraccing had ruptured the seal and the gas flowed, ostensibily from the wrong structure.
    So my point is ..... do the job slowly and accurately and you will reap the positive rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.