RHK 0.00% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Nana.....where do I start.In your post of the 18/03/11 you wrote...

1. 273 Posts.
    Nana.....where do I start.

In your post of the 18/03/11 you wrote 'This is my last explanation to you and to all. I wont waste time for further useless post and stupid argument here.' Seems you can't help yourself....

Secondly, Mrlinggis (come on mod's how does that name get thru) post was moderated some time ago....you only post a response now....is this cause it suits your plan to 'spook' investors so you can get in cheap again?

And finally, you have banged on about Dr. Kevin Wills before yet you fail to understand Dr. Wills was from the old FDL days (Flinders Diamonds).....his speciality was finding DIAMONDS, he stumbled across Iron Ore (some would say he thought it was dirt and gave it to FMG) thus when the right person that could SELL the company overseas was available he did the right thing and resigned, no other reason just knew at his age and time in life he didn't want to be flying all over the world and knew that was the NEXT stage of Flinders progress.....

But as a TRADER you don't know the history or the facts you just make statements to backup your attacks to scare people into selling into your range.

Peoples just make your own minds up about FMS and the poster(s).

Thats my 2 cents for the day....happy investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $11.57K 13.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5753 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.