GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

XAUUSD Chart (Gold), page-130

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Dec.1.
    Michael Flynn pleads guilty to making false statements to FBI about conversations with Russian ambassador
    WHITE HOUSE: 'Nothing about' Flynn's guilty plea 'implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn'
    Stocks tumbled, gold -0.44% spiked USD dropped on report that Flynn is prepared to testify against Trump
    Michael Flynn is now cooperating with Mueller — and could fuel the obstruction case against Trump
    ABC News corrects a critical detail in its report on Michael Flynn's plea deal
    Trump blasts ABC News reporter Brian Ross over 'horrendously inaccurate and dishonest report’ on Michael Flynn

Dec.2.
    Senate passes tax bill in massive step forward
    REPUBLICANS REJOICE AFTER SENATE PASSES TAX BILL IN MAJOR WIN FOR TRUMP

As the result of tax bill was only after market close the effect of it will be seen only after today's market open.
    After breaking the blue trendline (Thursday)price bounced back into the channel but the close was exactly on the trendline . So this bounce on the Flynn news might had been a final shakeout before the real drop.
    We bounced near from the 200 SMA last Friday. I suggested to book some profit at 1270-72. I reentered into the full short position at the market close at 1280,5 on Friday

After the senate passed the tax bill and we have FOMC approaching with a rate hike on the 13th of December I think the chances are high gold -0.44% will drop in the following 2 weeks. If we don't get the drop until the 15th of December I will question we can get any drop into the ICL...
    I really would like to see gold's price below 1260 in the following week otherwise our chance for a severe drop is thin.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XAUUSD/Dd2peUew-GOLD-Now-or-never/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.