FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

xenith69 and his agenda?

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Given that ive been here for a few yrs and made most of my profits on FML, i thought id give the HCrites,a chance to tell me what they think of me!
    I still have a LT view that we are on a winner here.
    But it would seem to me that, my credibility on this thread is at the hands of nobody other than uprampers!
    Buy and hold is commendable if you have the berries.
    Lets be honest here for a moment if you will!!!
    FML for newcomers is attractive at first sight.(well it was for me)but reality speaks numbers and doesnt lie often!
    God forbid any soul that tries to be objective and trade this one (and again lets get real here,this is a great trading stock with its soon to be over 4b shares on issue),and those that trade this do quite well.
    I am trading this for a LT objective,in that,i am building a position which is getting stronger on most trading days.
    It would seem also, that most here do NOT accept any form of constructive critism("downramping"),unless its from an informed/educated source!!
    Now my point in a nutshell is this,
    I am the richest "BOGAN" that i know! (cmon Rod178 im going fishing)
    I dont have a lot of useful info to share with you all(if any)as i wear a coller which is BLUE!

Im not sure why i bothered with this post other than to see if there is really anybody who can think outside of the square and realise that whilst precious metals are the catalyst for the future, there are also short term lucratives in other sectors in this unforgiving market!

Oh yeah, btw,
    hows my credibility? Not that ill lose sleep anywhichway!
    (sorry HY)

Get on board the green run now then back the PMs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.