FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

"Despite the lower SP blah blah seems positive." Can a lower SP...

1. 486 Posts.
    "Despite the lower SP blah blah seems positive."

Can a lower SP ever be positive?? You can spin it that you are happy that the SP is down coz you want to buy more like Pintooboo does, but the SP going down is NEVER "positive".

If you shorted a stock and it goes down, then it it is positive for YOU, but only on this board do people celebrate the SP going DOWN!

As I have said before, if this stock went to 4c there would be some that would want to give CB the "Nobel Prize for Share Price Reduction".

Come on people, if a company buys another, and the SP goes DOWN, then the shareholders have decided it was not a good idea and more have sold than bought.

Instead of us posting about how wonderful the company is, (except for that pesky downward movement in SP) we should be asking WHY the H is the SP going NEGATIVE, if what the company is doing is POSITIVE!

I don't get it, I think it is a super bargain at 0.067c but why am I the minority? Why does this stock decline on what seems like good news? Why are people selling before the TI results when they should be great results?

I don't get it but pleeeeeese, let's not be all happy, non-critical and praising the company when the value of our stock declines, it makes no sense and sends a very bad message to management (if you believe they read this board and/or care at all about us)

Good luck (SP up) to us all!

IE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.