xero for dummies – in bookstores

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    Xero For Dummies – in bookstores downunder

4 comments
    Published in Accountants, Bookkeepers, Business on
    1 July 2013 by Richard Wood

Guest post by Xero For Dummies author Heather Smith

Writing Xero For Dummies was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me, to help small businesses globally embrace cloud computing technology.

So a few people have said to me ‘Why write a book on Xero – it’s so easy?’
    The bottom line is that people learn differently – listening, watching, reading and doing. Reading is an important part of the learning process for some people and whether that is online or in print is a personal preference – we have Xero For Dummies in both print and e-book format.

For those who benefit from reading, Xero For Dummies is for you – I hope you find it a useful resource.

4 comments
    Kirsten Barrie
    1 July 2013 #

This is really exciting! Thank you for writing this Heather! I can’t wait to read it as well as have my clients do the same!
    Lisa
    1 July 2013 #

Is this edition for Australia/New Zealand or can it be applied to Global editions as well?
    Dave
    1 July 2013 #

Awesome stuff Heather, can’t wait to have a read.
    Richard Wood
    1 July 2013 #

@Lisa – This is an international book – applicable wherever you are in the world.

http://blog.xero.com/2013/07/xero-for-dummies-in-bookstores-downunder/

Xero For Dummies

7 comments
    Published in Business on 04 June 2013 by Sue Pak

We’re excited to announce that the first Xero For Dummies e-book is available in Australia and will be progressively rolled out to other regions....

http://blog.xero.com/2013/06/xero-for-dummies/#more-36382

With more than 250 million books in print and more than 1,800 titles, For Dummies is the most widely recognized and highly regarded reference series in the world...

---------------------------------

Prospering in times of disruptive change and innovation
    1 comment

31 May 2013 by Rod Drury

Just had an interesting day in Hong Kong courtesy of our good friends at Deloitte

I was thrilled to get invited to speak at their Asia Pacific leaders summit on the theme “Prospering in times of disruptive change and innovation”.
    It was very humbling to have Xero as a case study in front of such a senior group.
    ... Also to be able to spend time with some of the Deloitte global thought leaders was a real treat.

We kicked off with a video similar to this to set the scene…

I was lucky to be on an excellent Panel with David Tang from Nokia Growth Partners, Dean Cleland the Asia COO of NAB, Life Sciences leader Rolf Classon and Gary Coleman who runs Global industries at Deloitte.....

http://blog.xero.com/2013/05/prospering-in-times-of-disruptive-change-and-innovation/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.