XRO 1.29% $125.22 xero limited

Xero is proud to sponsor e-learning program and TV show.

1. 9,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    https://www.xero.com/blog/2019/02/meet-the-channel-7-bricks-and-clicks-experts-jason-robinson-rbk-advisory/

Meet the Channel 7 Bricks and Clicks experts: Jason Robinson, RBK Advisory

Posted 3 days ago in Small business
    Posted byErin Smith

Xero is proud to sponsor the new e-learning program and television show, Bricks and Clicks, set to air on Channel 7 from Sunday 24 February. Meet accounting expert and Xero partner Jason Robinson who features on the show as he provides advice to retailers across the country.

They say the proof is in the pudding. And co-founder and director of RBK Advisory Jason Robinson’s own award-winning firm shows just how much he knows about building and scaling a business.

His accounting firm provides financial management and advisory services using best-in-class technology to help small business customers build thriving businesses. Jason has thousands of success stories and has watched his own business expand like wildfire, winning several awards in the first few years of operation, including the award for Xero accounting partner of the year.

RBK Advisory started less than three years with the dream of being able to service clients across the country on the cloud. In only a few short years, the Melbourne-born firm now has thousands of clients, a team of over 22, and seven locations across Australia – with its eyes set on further expansion into Brisbane in the year ahead.

Jason firmly believes in the power of technology and the cloud to empower businesses to scale and grow and leapt at the chance to share some of his expertise to help retailers transform their businesses through the Bricks and Clicks program.

Bricks and Clicks is a new program created by David Koch’s business, Pinstripe Media, that helps retailers transform their business from traditional bricks-and-mortar outlets to online global brands. The journey of six retailers as they work through the program will be documented in the television series, Kochie’s Business Builders.

“At RBK Advisory our mission is to inspire business owners and improve their financial position and lifestyle. When I saw that Bricks and Clicks aimed to take local retailers and turn them into global brands, I recognised that we shared a common goal, and I hope my experience can get them off on the right foot,” Jason said.

Working as a business advisor, he helps small businesses structure their finances and cash flow every day.

“We often hear the statistic that 60% of small business don’t survive past their first three years. The biggest reason for this failure is cash flow. I can’t stress how important it is to get this right from the start to set yourself up for success. Ensuring customers can easily make payments is just as important. Establishing the right payment gateways and point-of-sale applications for retail businesses in particular makes a big difference in cash flow,” Jason says.

“When I first started my business, I sent invoices online with a BSB and account number, and clients were very slow to pay. I quickly realised it wasn’t a great customer experience – pulling out an invoice and copying over the payment details. So we adapted and put Stripe onto our invoices. Now our customers can  instantly click ‘Pay now’ on their phone and pay with a credit card, Pay or Apple Pay. The cash flow in our business improved straight away.”

For more advice from Jason Robinson and other successful business leaders around Australia, tune into Bricks and Clicks which is airing on Sundays from 24 February on Channel 7 at 1pm.

Small businesses can register their interest to complete the free online course at www.bricksclicks.com.au. The course will be available from 24th February.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$125.22
Change
1.590(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$124.97 $126.29 $124.38 $26.92M 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182 $125.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$125.35 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$125.45
  Change
1.590 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$124.71 $126.26 $124.39 40749
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.