SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

XERO, MYOB, Microsoft Dynamics, page-27

1. 4 Posts.
    There have been many references to this being BNPL for B2B, and on one of the HC forum posts I saw the Afterpay logo under payment options but can’t find any other mention of this?
    Reading their announcement point 3 they have partnered with Invigo for B2B trade finance?
    Invigo are a private company offering sales finance secured against invoices (benefits the seller). Invigo state on their website they will offer supplier finance soon (benefits the buyer, is this the BNPL solution? A traditional finance company extending credit to the buyer as a payment option, which is integrated into Spenda?). I imagine you’d need to have an approved facility with Invigo and their minimum requirements are 12 months trading history and $500k turnover.
    There are other companies touting that they are B2B BNPL such as Moula and Cloudfloat.

I’m seeing this as B2B finance through Invigo, and perhaps B2C through afterpay may be offered in the future?

I’ve been intensely researching this stock for days and I’m left with the above questions and observations. What do you all think?

Looking forward to their future payment solutions announcements.

Any thoughts on these points?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.