XRO 1.55% $132.61 xero limited

Yes, it is, but you would know that Ricky, but I'll take the...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Yes, it is, but you would know that Ricky, but I'll take the click bait.

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is a real estate brokerage franchise network ......Berkshire Hathaway is one of the most respected in the world—especially when it comes to real estate. And we don’t take that lightly. That’s why you’ll see these values reflected in every office, every agent, every interaction. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is the name buyers and sellers trust.

"When people are making the decision of the magnitude of buying a house, it’s the biggest decision a great many families will ever make. They want to know who they’re working with and we think that Berkshire Hathaway name will be reassuring to many of those people."
    - Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
    Chairman and CEO
    source https://www.berkshirehathawayhs.com/pages/about

I don't want Xero purchased by anyone yet thanks. I'm happy with growth unless they give me one Berkshire share for one for Xero share.

"Last year’s repurchases made barely a dent in Berkshire’s $112 billion cash pile. While an enormous mountain of money can be viewed as a good problem to have, the war chest highlights some of the challenges Buffett is facing. He’s struggled to find large, reasonably priced acquisitions that move the needle for his $518 billion conglomerate. And shifting his $173 billion equity portfolio into different stocks that generate higher returns can be a challenge, one Buffett’s compared to dancing “like an elephant.”"
    Source Bloomberg.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-25/buffett-preps-berkshire-shareholders-for-soaring-stock-buybacks

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$132.61
Change
2.030(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $20.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$130.75 $132.61 $130.56 $94.47M 713.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32 $131.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$132.61 4750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.