XRO 0.00% $30.90 xero limited

See some of the accountant-partners' excitements!Another bow to...

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345

See some of the accountant-partners' excitements!

Another bow to the quiver to conquer USA !!

-------

Xero releases new accounts feature

21 Oct 2013

Australian managing director Chris Ridd said Xero's new "Files" feature turned Xero into a document management as well as an accounting system.

It meant customers could manage financial data and financial documents in the same system, he said.

"This ushers in new efficiencies and opportunities for small businesses and their accountants to work together. The benefits of Files being 'in the cloud' is that now a whole myriad of business documentation can be made available anywhere, anytime and on any device and right from within the accounting software."

That would change the way small businesses, accountants and bookkeepers worked together, he said. "The small business owner can upload source documents as they are received or generated, making reporting and tax time much more efficient and less hassle for everyone."

-------------

• This is a game changer! Great work Xero
    by Heidi Seal on Oct 21, 2013 at 8:13 am

• AWESOME! Can’t wait to show my clients – I agree with you Heidi – This is a game changer!
    by "Leanne Boyce on Oct 21, 2013 at 8:50 am

• Absolutely cracking update. This adds another level of functionality to Xero, making it even more of a hub for our business information.
    by Andrew Moore on Oct 21, 2013 at 8:01 am

• HOLY SMOKE ! Just dragged & dropped 116 scanned expense invoices straight in with 1 click. Dang ! this is good.
    Well done Team Xero. More innovation from Xero in 1 year than I have seen in 10 years from Team MYOB
    by David Rynne on Oct 21, 2013 at 9:41 am

John Elliott
    21 October 2013 #
    How embarrasing for MYOB/Quickbooks…

• Xero team – you have made our day here in our office.
    We can finally start to do away with the majority of the boring filing we do every month, and the boxes full of records we have to store for 7 years.
    Fantastic effort guys!
    by Paula on Oct 21, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Carl
    21 October 2013 #
    This is brilliant and the process is simple. Will similar drag and drop and inbox functionality make its way to Xero workpapers?

Denise Twigger
    21 October 2013 #

@Xero you’ve done it again!! Another reason why this product is fabulous!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/small-business/9308730/Xero-releases-new-accounts-feature

http://blog.xero.com/2013/10/attach-files-financial-data/#comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.