XRO 0.00% $30.90 xero limited

*Sleeter Group Consultants Network is a community of over 700...

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    *Sleeter Group Consultants Network is a community of over 700 accounting experts who provide consulting services to over 300,000 small-to medium-sized business owners*

Doug Sleeter - Founder and President
    Author, Thought Leader, Publisher, Educator,Advisor, Entrepreneur, Evangelist

September 2013 Newsletter says,

"I just returned from a busy week in the San Francisco Bay area where Intuit held a 2-day VIP summit, followed by the first US conference for Xero (Xerocon SF).

Both events were fantastic in their own way.

What strikes me is that for the first time in a long time, we're seeing two vendors on completely opposite ends of the spectrum having major impacts on the profession.

On the one hand, you have Intuit with a near 90% US market share dominance in small business accounting,..............

On the other end of the spectrum, there is Xero, a stylish, nothing-to-apologize-for startup that is
    *sweeping up customers at an astounding pace.

The keynote address from Xero CEO Rod Drury was astounding. .......

He seems to be channeling Steve Jobs with his laser vision for how to build a cloud-based platform business.

*He is moving his company ahead faster that I've seen any company move since Facebook,
    and
    *Xero is winning the hearts and minds of accountants all over the world.

Greg Lam attended Xerocon with me and we got Xero Certified last Friday. Yay! .......

http://www.sleeter.com/sleeternewsletter_sept17.html

-------

The Sleeter Group - Leading Change in Small Business Accounting

The Sleeter Group (@SleeterGroup) is dedicated to helping accountants and small businesses work together by using the most innovative and tested tools/systems to generate greater efficiencies and higher profits.

Our Sleeter Group Consultants Network is a community of over 700 accounting experts who provide consulting services to over 300,000 small-to medium-sized business owners in the accounting software and business process design areas.

Sleeter Consultants Network Members provide the critical glue — consulting and implementation services — that connects technology solutions to the needs of small- to medium-sized business clients.

The Sleeter Group was established in 1994 and is based in Pleasanton, California, in the San Francisco Bay Area.

http://www.sleeter.com/about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.