XF1 2.70% 18.0¢ xref limited

XF1 Valuations, page-2

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Overall I think they may be able to hit 40% growth in 2020 I would anticipate that this to be mainly done through two main avenues.
    the first being international expension. There is to my understanding 5 overseas offices. Ireland? London one in norway, and another in Canada and USA. If international sales increase on there q4 results (700k) to 1 millon average they will have doubles there international sales. Which I don't think is too unreasonable.
    the second is organic growth. Were told by the company that clients increase there spend in years 2 3 and 4. With the amount of clients the company has picked up you would anticipate a reasonable level of organic growth.
    with the companys burn rate still an issue. I don't see the share price going too north until the company can prove they are getting closer to the black. If the company can do this it will be happy days
    as long as the international arm continuee to build I'm happy to keep my shares. They are starting to gain traction and while Australian sales are ok. International sales are on the rise and only a matter of time before they outsell domestic sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $41.07K 217.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.