Xi has Hu manhandled., page-2

1. 14,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    If you are looking on and seeing what happens to any sort of threat to a current leader by the elimination method basically that as you have described as childish nonsense, i would suggest that you consider that this sort of thing is occuring in not just China, but in other so-called great democratic countries.

it is no surprise to me to see this in China, but it is happening in a more hidden way globally. the only fear a current leader has is that of the free people to say no to them or replace them through a voting system.

If disagreeing has made people a racist a bigot and an extremist who has to be silenced without any proof of, and yet in all honesty in all heart of heart truths and as you say kindness and compassion is lacking, well yes i agree. So the only way is to stop it is where sits from a position of absolute power and reproach. but can that be achieved? i fear not. that is the question isn't it, that is too scary to ask. as all it has to do is raise a finger and the opposition is dealt with.

It is indeed a scary monster that all humanity should fear. It is total power for the master of it's domain and range that is a hungry beast. but declares a strange love for it's devoted followers as long as it gets respect through fear. A very dangerous phycologica Humanl phenomenon.

Hitler was good at it and the followers rallied without question, look what it took to stop him, and the human cost of the evil genocide at the time by the end of the last World War.

I fear this unbridled power as I see it casting a great dark shadow again over all of humanity. So when you say stop this nonsense, i say it is not nonsense i say it is real and is more powerful than Mordor. fear it or become part of it's body, because it will only get worse if it is not stopped.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.