ducky1982,I posted about the rumoured replacement of Xi back on...

1. 34,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196

ducky1982,

I posted about the rumoured replacement of Xi back on 6th March 2022 on the Ukraine thread.

Like most things, what you are told and what happens are usually somewhat different.

It will be interesting to see what actually transpires.

Post #: 60018641

@Verily1

Another piece of interesting, though unconfirmed, piece of info along similar lines that I covered this morning and you agreed with, is the status of this guy below:

Xi Yuanping is the younger brother of the current Chinese Communist Party General Secretary, Xi Jinping.

He is currently the president of the International Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Association.

Rumours of an internal coup d’état and a switch-a-roo perhaps explains the well promoted, pending Taiwan smoke & mirrors, bells and whistles Invasion that will premiere on all of the World’s MSM Networks as soon as the current mini series, “Vlad The Liberator” is done and dusted.

Just thought I would mention it as it perhaps explains some of the turns, twists and reverse motivations for invading Taiwan............ with an apparent pre-ordained agreed outcome.

The World is a strange place, with even stranger goings on.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.