CAY 0.00% 7.2¢ canyon resources limited

And a few snippets re JB from an earlier post of mine (quoting...

1. 7,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    And a few snippets re JB from an earlier post of mine (quoting from Professor Google)

"is an accomplished leader and boasts a very strong background in bauxite project development, commodity marketing, operations, international negotiations, business and corporate development and international supply chain logistics. Prior to this new role, he held senior positions with Alufer Mining Limited and Alcoa Corporation and boasts extensive experience worldwide including West Africa, previously serving alongside the Guinea Mines Minister on the board of Compagnie Des Bauxites de Guinée (CBG).

Chief Commercial Officer at Alufer Mining Limited, an independent bauxite mining company that discovered and developed the now operational BelAir bauxite deposit. However, he was previously a member of the Board of Directors of Compagnie des Bauxite de Guinée (CBG) while working as Commercial and Market Development Director for Alcoa Corporation.

Mr Boutet joins the company as work is being concentrated towards financing and development of the Minim Martap project with key off-take and other commercial partnerships reportedly progressing.

According to the new CEO, the project is likely the highest-grade undeveloped bauxite deposit in the world and he said he’s excited to use his experience to assist with progressing to production."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $98.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $20.58K 290.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59037 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 79999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.