ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Searcher2. Sadly, cash is essential. They could produce from...

1. 21,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Searcher2. Sadly, cash is essential. They could produce from some of those wells already drilled, but, that will also cost good money and will be pain for short term gain. I think they want to develop APT594 for that earlier cash flow. They have not given up on full development of APT855 and just producing from the current 6 wells would certainly be a much lower priority. They've got enough "evidence" to support a full development but require that Stage 2 to attract the cash for that development. That's why I say that the minister making that offer has absolutely NO idea what's involved and it's a disgrace that he holds that position, and to make things even more ridiculous, it's only for $26 million.
    Not a coincidence that he is the Minister for Resources AND Northern Australia (his "target"??)
    Geoscience Australia estimates that just one part of the NT – the Beetaloo Sub-basin – has gas resources of about 178,000 PJ – or 168 Tcf.
    These are early days for exploration in the Beetaloo, but it looks likely that Origin Energy has discovered a world-class shale gas resource within this region, east of Daly Waters.
    Origin estimates this field has 6.6 Tcf of contingent gas resources – comparable to major US shale gas fields.- Just for interest, Icon's current gas resource estimates within APT855, as determined by DeGolyer and MacNaughton, are now 28.5(P50) TCF of Unconventional Prospective Raw Natural Gas over the whole permit-ICN's target)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.