ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Xi Jinping's blue skies, page-8

1. 6,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Why be in this one when there is so many others that are safer with a much bigger upside??

The downtrend over the years and subsequent consolidation at such a low share price should be warning enough that this one is no good. The market is clearly telling you that. I got out at 13c because blind freddy could see where this one was going to head.

And why are you guys continuing listening to the same posters that haven't got the sentimental neutrality that is paramount in this game. Same jargon different decade.

If you want success in this game you get into companies that have quality big numbers proven projects with relatively small market caps. Projects that are not overly complex and profit margin without a doubt far out weights cost margins. In simple terms projects that are big and high grade with markets caps at an extremely small fraction compared to what it would be if the company went into production. You also look for companies that have strong associates that push out so called leaders that don't produce the goods. Good leadership with a good team is paramount!

Leaving the ICN leadership and team on the side because I don't know how good these guys are and therefore not making any judgement around that aspect, ICN has none of these goods, at the very least it hasn't been proven beyond doubt.

Take a look at VRX and CAY. You watch this 2 hit the headlines over the next 12 months. Look how well they have done over the last 2 months. Good reason for that. Quality projects with good teams in place. Massive upside with relatively very small market caps.

Have the character to not get blindly attached to stories that don't exist, turn a new leaf and move into fresh opportunities.

I'm not a professional and its purely my opinion only, seek profession advice before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.