MTE 0.00% 3.0¢ metrocoal limited

xiexin group visits bundi , page-14

1. 6,072 Posts.
    Price? Anyone's guess. Currently zero value attributed to 3TL and rightly so. More info on 3TL in the future could be a catalyst for share price increase. Let's not forget that the market currently values MTE's coal at 2.5 cents a tonne. This is well below it's peers who are on average 2 years ahead of them but don't have port allocation for all their coal production. MTE might become the only current coal explorer capable of producing and shipping ALL of it's coal to port.
    It's great to see MLM at 30% now. We can't be too disappointed at that?
    Yes, company looks cheap but then again lots of other companies not related to coal look cheap as well. The other coal explorers are expensive relatively speaking IMO but that's the market for you. A bunch of sheep! Bahahahaha.

I would love to see one or two of the common directors in MTE and MLM resign but I can't see this happening unless an EGM is held for their removal and supported by DADI and Mathews Capital. Who knows, could be a possibility? 37% vs 30%. I'm sure other retail shareholders would side with DADI and MC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.