XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

xjo analysis, page-80

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi Winkie
    Oh n Hey Mr ZZupster... apologies if my curt words upset you yesterday, no offense meant nor should you take my occassional snarls n grunts 2 heart. It takes all kinds to make a community and the variation in style and content keeps this place alive.

"My reponse
    No Offense taken past the point of desiring to respond!"
    Being challenged is how i learn best hence the perception of my grating posting style.fencing with words if You Will

FYI it took me two years of posting on the XJO thread before I started to be able 2 communicate with the regs on it, not because they are a bunch of snobbs, but because as excited as I was, I didn't have anything new to say to titillate their rather large brains, or help them expand their wallets. :)))

"My Response
    I to took along time to enter the fray with the professionals but feel I have come along way and this has been expediated through my challenging style"

And so... Winkinatcha's studies of momentum were born... amongst other wierd hotcopper oriented ticks n twitches.

I used to get a fair bit of flack for my posting style (still get some, with recent complaints about how long my techo posts are!), but if you stay, you'll stay, if you drift off, you will be remembered...

"My Response
    How will I be remembered. Don't Answer That 1!!!
    Mate im not going anywhere(Asian time zone has me banquished earlier than most, so pm responses mute), I have decided to post on other threads as I two listen and repect that I may overpost on what can sometimes be a "sedate" thread. I have a highly stimulated mind that has me asking many questions of myself and sometimes "too" many for HC members apparently. So im spreading myslef around to "Ease the Pain" if you will

Cos ultimately my friend... tis all about you
    And you are a child of the Universe and the great IS loves you.

(or something :)))))

"My Response
    Absolutley for without a Soul we are nothing. Reminds me of Rivikin bragging how he was an athiest. Not so powerful a believe to keep him alive in true adversity. So power to the Universe and the energy of Life she gives Us ."

N tho I sometimes PERESONALLY get annoyed with yer waffle, please understand I get annoyed with EVERYTHING... Robbbbb n JD N By50 don't call me Grumpy for nothing.

"My Response
    Grumpy Winkies Noted"

Oh and on a final note, tho I am honoured to wear the blue start cos I see it as SERVING the HC community (not policing it) at least with me, reasoned argument n standing yer ground if you think I am a doofus should not be stopped just cos I have the star.
    "My Response
    Your duties as a Mod seem reasonible to me although I did think your were to harsh on Selmax earlier"

Respect for your intestinal fortitude

"My Response
    Keep the challenges coming my friend so that I may grow exponentially (always wanted to use that word in a sentence, not even sure if its appropriate, two Late)
    Zzup Out
    I still Loves Ya Winkie
    You give back what you get and I respect that. I have no fear of making out of myslef as I know see Ego will destroy your trading bank as quick as any other foolishness
    Wow im learning to post looong ones Now.
    Lol Zz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.